Be sure to read through
all the clues before looking for the boxes so you know what is expected of you.
Arrive at Spassland Park in Germantown
2. As you are driving write down the number on the speed limit sign.
3. Park and begin at the concrete water fountain.
4. Facing west put the speed limit, x, in the equation and you will get P, the
number of paces to the next clue.
(??x16/ 2) = p - 6
Once here, use the speed limit number again as x,
moving west P paces to get to the next landmark.
P + 7 = 32 + x
6. Moving on, calculate this determinant to find the paces you need to
move in the southwest direction to get to a tall structure that is your next
checkpoint. If it is winter, looking to your right you could use some ice
7. (??180x5) + 19= P + 14 is the equation that will give you the paces P in the
northwest direction you should walk to the appropriate sign.
8. Use Y as the number of paces in step 7 to get the next number
of paces P.
Y = P – (9x5)
Solve this matrix multiplication to find the number of
paces to earn… 52 = Bonus Points!
*check your pulse while your there.
10. Looking at the object, make about a 170 degree turn
around and take 45 paces south.
11. You will reach mother nature’s landmark, after moving around some brush.
Congrats! Look up and reach for the tree crook.
BEFORE RETRIEVING THE BOX, BE SURE NO ONE IS AROUND TO SEE YOU TAKE THE BOX
OUT! DO NOT BRING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF OR THE HIDING LOCATION OF THE BOX!