Students and parents of students should read my introduction to letterboxing before seeking the boxes.
Be sure to read through all the clues before looking for the boxes so you know what is expected of you.
Go to Hickory Lane Park and start at the fire hydrant near the bathrooms.
2. Solve and the answer will spell out the next place to go to by using the numbers to represent letters (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc.)
3. Count the number of slides to get x.
4. Find 11x. That is the number of paces to walk at 140º
5. Use elimination to solve.
2a + 3b = 34
4a – 3b = -4
6. Find ab + x. This is the number of paces to walk at 282º (you should be near a plug)
Solve the following proportion.
8. Walk y paces in the direction of the water tower (bearing 231º)
9. Check your answers for x and y by solving this system of equations:.
3y = 4x + 36
-2y = -7x + 2
Evaluate: 4a - the last three digits of the Wisconsin Gas Co.
# - 7.
11. Walk 3x parking spaces north.
Find the value of the determinant:
Find and walk that
many paces at 78º and find the box.
Before you set out read the waiver of responsibility and disclaimer.