Rummage Sale Letterbox
Placed: June, 2005
By: The Dragon
Location: See Below
(Clues are at the end of this introduction.)
This box was created for a yard sale we had in June, 2005. I hid the box somewhere in our rummage sale and posted clues for other LBers to come find it. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet a lot of new boxers in our area and to do some exchanges! What better thing to do when you are stuck at home and not able to go letterboxing - bring letterboxing to you!
Since we won't be having a rummage sale again soon, and the box is just sitting here on a shelf, I am opening up this box for others to use to do the same thing.
If you are having a rummage sale (yard sale, garage sale, swap meet, etc.) you may request (use "Contact the Placer") to get this box from me to hide in your sale.
The only stipulations are:
1) I will pay to ship the stuff to you. You must pay to send it back to me when your sale is over.
2) I will only send the "insides" of the box (the contents) so you can decide what unique "box" you want to put it in (like, maybe that old coffee pot that no one will buy. Just be careful that a non-letterboxer doesn't purchase and take off with the box! Note - I used a regular box and hid it on the side of the driveway.)
3) You cannot obligate anyone searching for the box to buy something to get the box.
4) The box is only for rummage sale "events". It should not be used for regular gatherings.
5) When you have the clues done, send them to me and I will post them here (see clues below), so wherever the box is currently, people that have found it can still keep track of it as a find (one central location for the clues). You are also encouraged to post your clues to the LBNA and any local lists.
6) If there are many requests for the box for the same weekend, I will send it "first request, first served".
I hope many get to enjoy this box!
Dragon (of WI)
Before you set out read the waiver of responsibility and disclaimer.